**PLEASE NOTE REGULAR 1:1 SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY
UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
1:1 sessions may be advised for several reasons, for example:
- If you plan on enrolling on a block of classes and are brand new to Pilates
- If you have had recent or current Neck/Lower Back/Pelvic Pain
- If you are recovering from surgery
- In order to improve your Individual Pilates Technique
Individual 1:1 sessions aim to concentrate on your individual needs addressing your postural issues and muscular imbalances.
The session includes:
- health screening
- assessment of posture; spinal and joint mobility; and flexibility of musculature looking at the muscle slings
- teaching of the core Pilates principles
- instruction in isolating the core stabilising muscles
During each Individual 1:1 session, specific exercises related to your requirements will be focused on, with feedback and corrections given.
An individual home exercise program, with exercise sheets, will be developed for you at the end of the session. This will enable you to perform Pilates at home on a more regular basis.
Individual 1:1 sessions can take place on a regular basis, weekly or fortnightly for those who would benefit more from the individual approach rather than the class approach, or they can be booked just occasionally to complement class sessions.
1:1 sessions can be held in your home if space allows. This will be at no extra cost if you live within a 2 mile radius of the Instructor. Further than 2 miles will incur a mileage cost at £0.45 per additional mile
- 1:1 Initial Assessment (approx 1.5hr) – £45
- 1:1 Follow-up Sessions (approx 1hr) – £35
- 1:2 sessions may be possible – costs will vary depending on number + space available
Payment for Pilates sessions – classes or 1:1s – can be made by cheque or online via Paypal – further details will be given by your Instructor